It's great that you are thinking of saving for your future! You can book a Fixed/ Term Deposit by following the steps given below:
1. On Mobile Banking
1) Go to Banking - Fixed/ Recurring Deposits
2) Open Fixed Deposit
2. On Net Banking
1) Go to Investment - Deposits
2) Open a Fixed/ Recurring Deposit
1. In order to know the NR Fixed Deposit Interest Rates, please click here.
2. A Fixed Deposit can be booked with a minimum amount of Rs. 50,000. There is no maximum limit.
3. For NRO Fixed Deposits with a tenure below 181 days, the interest will be calculated at maturity as Simple Interest.
4. No interest will be payable for NRE FDs maintained for less than 1 year.
5. In case of a NRO Tax Saving Fixed Deposit:
a) No pre-mature withdrawal of principal or accrued interest is permitted, under this scheme.
b) Lien cannot be marked on the Fixed Deposit receipt, issued under this scheme.
c) For Tax Saving Fixed Deposit, maximum amount is Rs. 150000 and minimum tenure is 60 months.