If you are an existing savings and current account customer of the Bank account, you can avail the Fixed Deposit through digital platforms like Netbanking, Mobile Banking. If you are not a customer of the Bank, you may be required to visit the bank branch with necessary documents required as per KYC (Know Your Customer) guidelines.
How to calculate your returns from a Fixed Deposit?
The Kotak Mahindra Bank FD Calculator lets you calculate your returns in no time. You need to fill in the following fields:
- Type - Cumulative, Quarterly Payout, Monthly Payout or Short Term FD
- Deposit amount - The amount you would wish to invest
- Tenure - the duration after which you would like to receive the matured amount
As soon as you have filled in the details, the FD calculator displays to you the maturity amount, interest rate and aggregate interest value instantly!
Why should you invest in Kotak Mahindra Bank Fixed Deposits?
We at Kotak Mahindra Bank look forward to a long-term association with you. Our sole aim is to extend to you,
- Attractive interest rates
- Perfect fit for all your banking needs
- Lower premature withdrawal penalty as compared to most peer banks
- An array of product choices harmonizing with your requirements
Explore our entire gamut of features at Kotak Fixed Deposit, and apply for your FD account NOW!